10.4.11

What's inspiration?


in·spi·ra·tion/ˌinspəˈrāSHən/Noun
1. The process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, esp. to do something creative: "flashes of inspiration".
2. The quality of having been so stimulated, esp. when evident in something: "a moment of inspiration in an otherwise dull display".


Yeah, how about to take THIS

...and come up with THIS

copy much? haha, I dont care... I loved that picture as I saw it and decided to have a photoshoot of my own and see what I could bring to the table. I'm so pleased with the result I had to share it with you! 

I leave for Brazil in 9 hours and right now my room looks like this
cellphone pic, dont judge!

I'll try to update from there, but I really hope I don't have time to do it for all the fun activities and tanning I'm gonna be doing :)
see u later



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers