4.4.11

Barbie Pink + Black Leather

So after diieting for my birthday
I decided to treat myself with frapuccinos at the book store and ice cream! I don't usually  do crazy colors on my nails, but I found out about this barbie pink nail polish and I had to try it! what do u think?


The day continued as usual.... not much to do
and then trying on clothes for Bogotá, found my leather jacket which haven't been used in a while, since its pretty hot here in Cali.


 

7 more days for Brazil!!!!!!
I seriously can't wait :)
Have a great beginning of the week, all of you! xooxo


3 comments:

  1. i love ur outfit lexi!!!!!
    the nails, the shoes, :D i love it!!
    xoxo ... lilly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the color and brand of the pink nail polish? it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Followers