27.4.11

LOVE IT or HATE IT WEDNESDAY

So, its been a while
I guess its always hard just to get back to the rutine after a vacation. Rio was just perfect and Im taking my time to process things and realize I need to get to work ASAP.

So WEDNESDAY! yaaaay!
I was looking at past posts and I've never had a "hate it" item. I was browsing the net, you guys blogs and magazines trying to find something that I hate, but its just difficult. Looking it this way, theres no room for creativity or even edgyness.... I found this Nicholas Kirkwood collection for his showroom for Paris Fashion Week, and although I dont hate them, they are just not my favorite pair of heels....


I admire Kirkwood because of his imagination and perspective. His shoes pull off the classic futuristic-looking and are always interesting.... so what do u guys think about this DON KING SHOE, made out of black leather with a stiff stand-up ruff of black goat hair???

haha its fun tho! I give him that
xoxo

Alex

1 comment:

  1. stopping by, to say HI.
    come to visit my blog
    xoxo
    Iole

    ReplyDelete

Followers