5.4.11

LOVE IT or HATE IT WEDNESDAY

From Salvatore Ferragamo to Versace and Boucheron (Remember the Cirque du Soleil jewelery post?). Valentino, Swarovski, Tiffany & Co, Gucci, Dior, Chanel.... you name it! 
Everyone would die for one of this watches, yet, some comments about how presumptive the watches were, got me thinking it could make an interesting Love it or Hate it post, and get some encounter decisions.

The world's top watchmakers showed off their latest and greatest in Basel, Switzerland, last week. -From Style.com


So, what do you think about this hot pink in particular?, (a.k.a. 18K Rose Gold) 2 time zones owl watch!!!
I adore owls!!! this couldn't be any cuter!
I would set the time zone of NYC and Brussels. What about you??
xoxox



3 comments:

  1. I love the owl watch too :)
    And thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog, you made my day! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. UUO that watch is very, very nice!
    I love your blog ..
    look at mine, I hope you like
    http://agustinatrendygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers