25.4.11

Brazilian Paradise

Hello to all of you!!!!
I got back from Brazil yesterday and I had the time of my life! I seriously didn't expect to have THAT much fun! but everything about it was just great! Amazing food, great parties, beautiful people and perfect weather. The shoe fair was awesome. Saw a lot of crazy, different and stylish pair of heels and boots. The shoe cluster in Porto Alegre is huge, and I learned a lot about it. 

Then vacations at Rio were just perfect. 
I have tons and tons of pictures to show you, but I have to run right now. I was looking at the TrendMe.net 15 city girls finalist and I love every single one of them! Its gonna be a tough decision, but all of them are already winners! So congrats to all.

If you get the chance to go to Brazil, you MUST visit Buzios! a beautiful place 3 hours away from Rio de Janeiro. here some shots :)


xoxo
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers