30.3.11

LOVE IT or HATE IT WEDNESDAY

New York, capital of the world!
Most amazing city to live in! I seriously can't imaging living in any other place.
Everyone says people live in a rush here, and because of that, staying ahead of the fashion game is a challenge!

I pay tribute to NY with this entry, and you guys decide if you love or hate this so known t-shirt.


Did you know the logo have been used since the 70's and was created for an advertising campaign to promote tourism in New York?
Check out this stunning looks around the globe! (Amazing bloggers btw)


I don't know about you guys, but I personally love this shirt. I even like better the one's you find in chinatown or times square (4 for $10) than the tank tops some brands have been making in the past. 
Stick to the original! 



xoxo
Lexi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers