16.3.11

LOVE IT or HATE IT WEDNESDAY

Ok, every wednesday I've decided
I'm gonna have a love it or hate it clash! This is gonna be a space of encounter of positions, fashion sense and trends. I hope to get some comments about your phylosophy about the subjects we adress here, and why not to have some fun and learn from each others point of view.

are you trendy or classic? Do u like to stand out or go with the crowd?
let us all know what u think about this shoes...


What about you? Love it or Hate it?
Can't wait to know...

xoxo
Lexi

2 comments:

  1. hate it. love the color, but that heel is horrible. i would fall flat on my face. now, if there were a great heel on the back, i'd love them!
    i love this post idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thank you! I get what u say about balance, I bet isn't easy... but thats the fun thing about it! anyway, I'm happy u comment and hope to see u back here next wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers