9.3.11

Lazy Thuesday

So I've been wanting to keep a blog for a while now, but I just forget about it and never actually have the time to do it. Well, luckily I have a lot of free time these days so I'm gonna give it a try.
My Lazy Thuesday was all about nothing :P
I went over to the cafe at the Library and sat there for hours. I was looking for The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo book, but they didn't have it there, so while waiting for their response I grabbed a mocca frapuccino and read some fashion magazines.

The Vogue Spain was all about jewelery and this amazing collection by Boucheron inspired by The Cirque du Soleil. I guess that could be a good entry for some other day, so I'm not gonna get into details.
xoxo

I Love this bright silver shoes :)



Amazing bracelets made by my dear friend Vanessa




4 comments:

Followers